Calling all Dog Owners – Its time to Pamper Your Pooch at the Coed Y Mwstwr Hotel!!
Our pet friendly hotel welcomes your VIP (Very Important Pet) to our latest extension of our pet friendly offering, a Doggie Afternoon Tea! Starting from the 2nd July we will be launching our Doggy Afternoon Tea, so treat your dog to a special afternoon in our glorious hotel & grounds.
Pamper your pet with an afternoon of indulgence with this menu featuring some homemade doggie delights…
- Bacon and peanut butter bone biscuits and frozen banana and yogurt paw pops
- Chicken and beef meatloaf
- Salmon and sweet potato brownies
- Frozen banana & yoghurt paw pops
- It also comes with a bottle of Pawsecco or if that doesn’t wet their appetite then there’s also a bottle of Bottom Sniffer Beer For Dogs
As everything is made fresh to order, we kindly ask for 48 hours notice for bookings.
Want to make a night of it? We have some Pet Friendly Bedrooms too!
Check out what Wales Online said about it in their article here >