We are Town and Country Collective, (T&C) a family-run company of hotels, restaurants, catering and affiliated venues across South East Wales.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the hospitality industry to join us as our new Marketing Executive / Manager to set up a centralised marketing function across our group to develop and deliver a cohesive marketing programme. Day-to-day, you’ll be handling our groupwide marketing and communications, liaising with the diverse teams inside our business and external third parties to help us get a cohesive brand message across.
Alignment of group-wide messages and ownership of the Town and Country brand;
Planning, developing and measuring our group marketing activities, across all channels;
Overseeing marketing activities from other teams across the business eg event promotions;
Running our social media and keeping our online presence up-to-date, daily.
Managing other marketing activities including print collateral production, PR and liaison with third party suppliers;
Maintaining our photo library for use across the business.
Reporting and analysis.
You will be:
– Experienced, with 3 years+ marketing in food and beverage or retail;
– Brand literate, with an understanding of how to apply our brand to maximise impact;
– A confident communicator capable of engaging diverse teams;
– Computer literate;
– Experienced at managing print and digital campaigns;
– Meticulous, with fantastic attention to detail.
– Able to deal with pressure and working in a fast-paced environment.
– A natural organiser with strong project management skills.
– Highly motivated: you do what needs to be done without waiting to being told.
– A lover of dogs as you will be sharing an office with Archie, our golden Labrador